Friday, November 5, 2010

Development Or

Begging:

I come from an universe unique and never there to be seen. Best part about that is it shows the Earths true colors are among with my favorite colors. They say most of the Earth is made out of water, and I say the way I drink it's water it might as well be made out of me. My hair consists with a trendiness amount of deep color. However, that not being the color of blue,night, and green like the Earth's center and even the mighty “Crust”! The dreams that come out from beneath me seem to conquer most lies when perhaps bluffing. Traveling has always been my theme; however, it never seemed like traveling suit out to be my most major or popular thing. The extra particular material of my body is not a relative term. It's not even a proper adjective. Perhaps it is just the material accumulated in my body from consuming those extra calories. I don't own my own car or maybe you can say I already may have, but not that soon? Although, I somehow have this car I am still not in the age of properly driving this “jeep”. Perhaps up in maybe 2 more years I'll most likely be past my permit and holding onto my drivers license. It may seem to look like I love to wear all these colorful colors, although I am highly seen with blue jeans and black sweaters. Can you guess who am I?


Modern:


No comments:

Post a Comment