Monday, May 2, 2011

My peer Review Comments

Here are the comments I left for my tablemates' rough drafts...

For Eric:

Yeah I Agree with Victor about the adding more quotes, not just to complete the word length, but also to support your summarized views. You can also sort out your post a little better, although it's not one whole chunk of words.. it gives off that appearance. And it wouldn't hurt to support your opinions with quotes from the book.



For Justice:

It looks like you got the draft organization parts under control and all. You don't seem to meet the expectation of word length, although this draft does look quite complete and well thought out to me. Your quotes are valid and supported, just be sure to cite your sources; other than that great work.


For Bassam:

I think you need to add more questions to expand not only upon the word length, but also upon the understanding of the book. I can't say i don't agree with whom ever it may be, but you don't even have a well putout introduction atleast include TAGS. It wouldn't hurt to elaborate and explain things either.

No comments:

Post a Comment