Friday, October 1, 2010

~Th1S is FoR, Uh JuSt ShUt uP and L1sT3n~

This freedom of post is mostly about my eagerness in wanting to explain my ideas and stress about religion that I have been keeping inside of me.

When growing up I didn't have a choice in choosing my religion or culture in being a "Durze". I grew up not knowing or even practicing my religious beliefs. I had never learned how to pray, understand, and even read my own bible that is called Qur'an. My religion may be unknown to almost every other religion and country, yet I myself never even knew what my religion was.

As I had grown up I went after learning what my religion truly was. Maybe the explanation of my religions culture is only my point of view. However, i don't see it as quite a false example. I find it as a mixture of Islam and Christianity, yes sounds different and unbelievable to most of the deep religious people out there. Although, it seems as a weird quality of religion it isn't false.
Druze take in all sorts of beliefs and cultures just to understand it and give them a sort chance and understanding. I haven't found any single prophet available that wasn't believed or mentioned in the Druze religion. From Moses, Jesus, Buddha, and they even share beliefs like reincarnation. Even though i was raised into a religion i had never chosen, I don't feel like it's totally a waste and shouldn't be practiced.

Now to get on with God and his understanding, i know that all people have their opinions and beliefsabout God. But honestly I don't think as God for the events that happen, i say that the best thing possibly thati believe in is "Science". I see it as reasons for why we live the way we live, and that's my thoughts. Yet, i tend to still believe in god. I find myself thinking more about how the devil proves and shows his existence more than god does. I tell myself if God can be alive and angels exist, what stops demons, ghosts, and ghosts from being real.

No comments:

Post a Comment