Friday, September 17, 2010

~Freedom of Posting Choice~

All's Well That Ends Well


It all began as I was walking on my way to school when I shoved Billy's books down to the ground. I sarcastically apologized, then pick up his books and hand them back. Afterwards I knocked them down again and turned my back around so my back was facing the poor boy. As I found the pleasure in terrifying this particular little sitting-duck, I let out a cheesy smile to frighten him. Sooner or later, I found the puny little pest wandering around during passing period in my hall. I couldn't resist the urge to lift up his drawers. Right that second, he ran lacking half of his underwear and barging into his class. The next day while walking off to class I didn't see the puny little brat with his enormous backpack and Red Sox cap. Finally the days passed, and I found the boy walking through my path as I towards him. His brother, Joe, approached me with fury in his dreadful eyes. A tall, skinny male, so angry and pale. I could see he was furious and full of hate, most likely because of the vicious look he had. Suddenly, everything became all dark and black.

Next paragraph is the mixture of some random story of 2 places i just seemed to put together. One describes a happy positive place, that takes the main characters mind off of some awful place that he doesn't accept as something forgetful or full of respect/love.


L'Engle ECHO Final


(a) The quiet, calm, and tranquility of the new neighborhood just wasn't working out for James; yet he imagined that he was still at his backyard playing duck, duck, goose. (b) The indolent habit in the people of James' new neighborhood had frustrated him; he complained how none of the townspeople ever came out of there homes. (c) The streets were always empty because of the terrorizing of mobsters that roamed the streets. The side walks were full of tumbleweed that happened to always roll around, just as it did in the Texas standoffs. (d) The sun was beginning to pack up for the night, taking along with it James' afternoon. (e) His new dinner sometimes gagged him like he had just swallowed paste from canned food. (f) The windows and sheets of his bedroom were all broken and torn up, his bed was made out of old cheap wood, stained old dirty sheets ,and loose spirals It was so low quality that he even decided the ground was much safer. (g) Outside there wasn't even a single jogger or even a thief. He couldn't bear thinking of his poor qualified and unwanted neighborhood. So instead he chose to close his eyes and imagine. Although he knew he would be terrified by his new neighborhood tuning against him and becoming a nightmare, he subdued it all with the memories of his old.


No comments:

Post a Comment